- Do your website visitors quickly and clearly understand all of the key elements that make you unique?
- Do they remember today’s visit to your website tomorrow?
- And are they engaged and entertained by your website content in a way that makes them smile?
Whiteboard Animation Videos
In today’s fast-paced, social media-based online world, it’s harder than ever to grab and keep your audience’s attention. Large corporations, small-businesses and non-profits are always trying to create fresh, engaging content.
Our whiteboard drawing videos pick up where infographics leave off. They’re dynamic, engaging and can thoroughly explain even complex value propositions in a short amount of time–in a way that static images and graphics simply can’t match.
And, of course, they’re very shareable. So your content spreads.
Video Scribing Speaks For Itself
Whiteboard videos are made through a process also referred to as video scribing. One of the most famous (and also earliest) examples of video scribing was the series of whiteboard animation videos that the shipping carrier UPS aired as network television commercials in 2007.
Over the last few years, video scribing has become an extremely popular approach used by a who’s who of leading companies and brands. In particular, it has been used with great success among internet and technology companies, who often find themselves in the position of needing to break down new services and abilities for their audiences.
Filling The Gap
Explainer videos drive conversion because they fill in a critical step that is often overlooked on websites—actually explaining precisely what an organization does in a clear, concise way.
You know what your organization brings to the table because you’re involved with it every day. But many of your website visitors are busy and simply don’t take the time to look through your site and learn all about you. That means your efforts at driving ‘awareness’ online don’t translate into visitors actually getting to know you. Explainer videos help fill this gap in the online marketing cycle.
Outside of their main instructive role, whiteboard explainer videos present a few other key advantages:
- They give a custom, high-value production feel at an affordable price.
- They give you the opportunity to use humor and give your brand a fresh, authentic, human voice.
- The medium is naturally engaging so your entire message gets seen—it’s just hard to look away from a drawing taking shape. Try it—we dare you!
- They give you the opportunity to breakdown complex ideas.
- They can be used to great effect in B2B marketing.
- They can be used in presentations and shared as marketing tools by sales representatives to quickly make sure everybody has a basic understanding of your business.
Get Started Today!
We’ll use our experience to work with you to develop a script and storyboard that will translate into a fun, effective video for your brand.